Browse and create applications. Applications are required to make API subscriptions and consume them.
You are our partner, not our customer
If something is good for you, it's also good for us.
We are one big happy family and we believe in our community. We expect you to get involve in the community, making the most of other's knowledge and sharing your own. By supporting one another, everybody wins.
Prices for every 10 000 calls:
- Max: 1 call/second
- Community support
- Free €20 monthly
Nonprofit projects. Special prices for every 10 000 calls:
- Free €20 monthly
Our commitment with you
- Identity You are not our customer, you are our partner. We want you to be as successful as possible and that you have the best tools.
- Equality All users will be treated the same way. Therefore, all partners will have access to the same service. You are all important to us.
- Loyalty We will always keep the same prices. If there are any changes, you will always have the chance of keeping the old price if you don't think the new fees are convenient for you.
- Security All our APIs will be available for at least three years. We will not eliminate services, even if we create new and more complete ones. The old versions will always be available.
- Empathy If you believe that we could build an API with our technology, we will build it for you asap or we will explain why we can't build it.
- Justice We support and help groups and communities that are having a hard time. You also contribute through your payments to make the world a better place.
- Community We are one big happy family and we believe in our community. We expect you to get involve in the community, making the most of other's knowledge and sharing your own. By supporting one another, everybody wins.
- Freedom You can leave anytime you want. If you signed a high load contract that involves a term, we expect you to keep your commitment.
- Trust If you believe that we made a billing error and we need some time to check it, we will return your money first by default until we figure out what happened.
- To the infinity, and beyond! If in the future, for some unforeseeable reason we could not keep our business going and had to shut the platform, we will provide you with the code of our functions so you can install them in your server.
Your commitment with us
- Honesty Each app or website will have just one account at Apicultur. With your account, we offer you a monthly amount of free calls to our APIs. We give these calls to you as a gift because we trust you and we expect you to do a respectful and responsible use of them. If we realised that you default on this agreement and that the same user has several accounts for one service, we should be forced to close your account.
- Enjoy the Apicultur experience and happy coding!
Need more information?
- What is our bussiness model?
Our business model is very simple. We provide a service and we charge for it.
Our first priority is to keep our commitment with you. Or second priority is to offer better prices and terms. We expect to decrease prices in the future. In the near future. But we promise that we will never change our conditions without your consent.
- Why do we offer a free tier?
There are two reasons to offer free 20€ monthly:
A) To give you the opportunity of trying our APIs at no cost.
B) To support medium/small sized projects and encourage the use of APIs.
- What are our price levels?
We make a compromise between the need of having different prices for different types of APIs and the need of keeping it simple. We propose a range that varies from of 1-1.000, being 1 the XS size for very simple APIs and 1000 the XL size for the most complex APIs. The S size is the basic size.
The lower size XS is for very simple APIs. It's a 10% of the price of the value of the S size.
The size S is the basic size.
The size M is 5x the size S.
The size L is 10x the size S.
The size XL is 100x the size S.
- What projects can be considered "nonprofit projects"?
We consider nonprofit projects those projects that have a social aim rather than a commercial aim. Projects that are open, public, help disadvantaged groups, benefit society or look for common good in general are considered nonprofit projects.
Example: university research, NGOs...
- I need more speed, is it posible?
If you need more calls per second, we'll have to oversize our servers, so we'll ask you for a commitment. You should pay in advance an equivalent of the 5% load you require.
We'll compensate your prepayment with a discount in the final price.
- I need more support, is it posible?
We want to give you our better support through the community, but we understand that in some cases you'll need more commitment.
Invoice example with speed limit: Limit 10 in S Size